A Strategic Partner
Annual Debate 2016
The success and impact of our inaugural BCA Annual Debate confirmed this valuable event to be unlike any other on your business calendar. This event is a refreshingly inclusive and engaging experience.
Join the conversation on 20th April and make valuable new connections. You will share perspectives, expertise and experience with other professionals leading the way in developing new and better business in Africa.
Discover relevant information and developments both public and private across a range of sectors and countries: evolving government policies and potential investment prospects, partnerships, and opportunities for growth. Places are limited and booking is open: the opportunity is yours.
The debate topics for 2016 include:
- How can Africa reduce its power deficit?
- Who are Africa's consumer class: What is driving the new consumerism in Africa and is it sustainable?
- What does the future of Africa's trade and investment landscape look like?
Africa is our business
We know Africa. BCA supports over 400 companies across Africa. Our network extends through Sub Saharan Africa with representatives in 33 countries. We offer our members guidance and connections for their business to operate effectively on the continent.
Who will be there?
200 + investors, market leaders and senior decision makers from your sector: government agencies, energy, finance, professional services, logistics, retail, leisure, manufacturing and technology.
Delegates at the Annual Debate will:
- Engage directly with thought leaders, industry experts and entrepreneurs
- Gain invaluable insights into the future of business and investment in Africa
- Share perspectives, expertise and experience with other professionals who are developing new and better business in Africa.
- Enjoy great company and conversation in the historic setting of The Law Society
- Arnold Ekpe, Non Executive Chairman, Atlas Mara
- Ayo Salami, Chief Investment Officer, Duet Africa Funds, Duet Asset Management
- Professor Sir Paul Collier, Professor of Economics & Public Policy, Blavatnik School of Government
- David Cowan, Managing Director & Africa Economist, Citi
- Jonathan Smithers, President, The Law Society
- Igho Sanomi, CEO, Taleveras
- Lanre Akinola, Editor, Africa Business, IC Publications
- Peter Okwoche, Broadcaster, BBC
RESPONSE TO THE ANNUAL DEBATE 2015
"On behalf of the Financial Times and Analyse Africa, we thank you for organising a very good event and dinner. We look forward to future collaboration and moving forward."
- MIRELA XHOTA - FINANCIAL TIMES, ANALYSE AFRICA
"This was a quality event which kept the audience engaged and wanting more."
-MARK A SMITH, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR – AFRICA, TRAVELEX
"We will keep the relationship going between Made In Africa and BCA."
-CHRIS CLEVERLEY, CEO , MADE IN AFRICA FOUNDATION